Social Media Manager
About the Company
VitaGaming is a Gaming Supplement Company with headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ. We believe that everyone deserves the best tools, knowledge, and the highest quality nutritional gaming supplements to enable them to perform at their peak levels. VitaGaming’s pledge and core mission is to assist Gamers in becoming the most optimized athletes in the eSports Industry. With our carefully curated natural, gaming supplements, every gamer will have that edge to be their best self — physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- Experience as a Social Media Manager (2 yrs.+)
- Experience in curating social media strategies and creating a monthly content calendar
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms particularly Twitch, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Reddit.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, such as captions and calls-to-action
- Create engaging content
- Organized and able to multitask
- Experience in Copywriting, Content Strategy, and Graphic Design
- Customer service skills, including customer service success and escalation management
- Lead company social media management for all social media properties, including but not limited to accounts on Twitch, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Reddit.
- Monitor social media inboxes and answer questions, provide general communications to the public, and interact with followers in a timely manner.
- Develop monthly content calendar to coordinate the production and scheduling of content to execute a social media strategy
- Work with the Founder, VitaGaming Team Members, and Partner Affiliates, or Sponsored Athletes to effectively plan and ensure brand message is consistent across all platforms
- Manage blog posts with relevant content by developing topic ideas, interviewing relevant staff, researchers, affiliate partners, and sponsored athletes, and draft stories in collaboration with the VitaGaming team
- Collect and generate UGC for use
- Monitor competitors, research emerging platforms and content trends, and analyze metrics to track audience growth and engagement to make evidence-based recommendations
- Plan and manage organic and paid social media campaigns to support strategic communications priorities
- Use social media monitoring programs to monitor media coverage
- Repost and tag paid for content from Affiliated Partners and Sponsored Athletes accounts to VitaGaming pages
- Additional communication support as needed to include, but not be limited to digital advertising, media relations/research, writing and editing, photography, videography, photo and video editing, graphic design, and web content management via WordPress
This is a remote position! Interested applicants please email email@example.com