Send Your Gift By Email
Send Your Gift By Mail
Check your Balance
Enter your gift card number to check your balance and view your transaction history.
Sometimes finding the perfect gift means letting them pick it out themselves. Pick up one of our VitaGaming gift cards and ensure your family and friends get the perfect gift on their wish list.Gift cards are delivered by email and are just like cash – they never expire, have no transaction fees, and can be used at any time.
Purchasing & Sending:
- Where can I buy a VitaGaming Gift Card? Please visit our VitaGaming Gift Card site to purchase a VitaGaming eGift Card.
Are there any fees associated with the purchase of a Gift Card?
- No, there are not any fees.
When will I be charged for purchasing a Gift Card?
- Your credit card or other payment method will be charged at the time of purchase.
Delivery & Redemption:
- How are eGift Cards delivered and what does the recipient receive?
Our eGift Cards are emailed to the recipient upon purchase. The email sent to the recipient includes a link to receive the eGift Card online. When the recipient opens the link, your personalized message, the eGift Card number, amount, and instructions on how to redeem the eGift Card will be provided.
- How do I know that the recipient actually received the eGift Card I sent them?
You’ll receive an email confirming delivery and another notifying you that the eGift Card has been viewed. If you are having difficulty receiving the eGift Card you may also contact customer service with the order number you received in your order confirmation email.
- I noticed that purchases of VitaGaming Gift Cards are powered by CashStar. Is my Gift Card order secure?
All order information is transmitted using the https protocol over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), utilizing current technology for consumer protection. Behind the scenes, your web browser is sending all order information over SSL, and the purchase process is PCI compliant. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact VitaGaming customer service.
- What if I lose my eGift Card?
You should treat your eGift Card like cash. If you lose your printed eGift Card, contact VitaGaming customer service immediately.
*Note that Everything in Red Below needs to be run by an attorney for verification, but I will want the information incorporated in the following format.
VitaGaming Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the purchase and use of VitaGaming Gift Cards and eGift Cards (collectively, “Gift Cards”). Your purchase and use of the Gift Cards constitute your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. Gift Cards denominated in U.S. dollars are issued by “Insert my Company LLC”. (“U.S. Gift Cards”).
- Redemption & Use
S. Gift Cards are redeemable online at VitaGaming.com. Gift Cards may not be returned or applied as payment on any account. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for cash except as required by law.
- Balance Inquiry
For balance inquiries and to obtain information about Gift Cards, visit com/giftcard.
- Expiration & Fees
Gift Cards do not expire, and there are no fees associated with them.
- Lost, Damaged or Stolen Cards & Fraud
If lost, stolen or damaged, Gift Cards may be replaced for the remaining value if you provide satisfactory proof of purchase. VitaGaming will not be responsible if your Gift Card is used without your permission.Title to and risk of loss for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon sale. Please treat your Gift Card like cash. VitaGaming and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse to accept Gift Cards that VitaGaming suspects or believes were obtained fraudulently.
- GIFT CARDS ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS, AND VITAGAMING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VITAGAMING AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR GIFT CARD WILL ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE OR ACCEPTED. VITAGAMING AND ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS VENDORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM THE GIFT CARDS OR USE OF SUCH GIFT CARDS. IN THE EVENT THAT VITAGAMING OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE FOUND LIABLE TO YOU, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE TO RECOVER ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES WHICH SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LAST BALANCE HELD ON YOUR GIFT CARD. CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO CONSUMERS WITHIN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY OR IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Dispute Resolution & Applicable Law
In the event that our Customer Service team is unable to resolve your concern, any disputes arising out of your purchase or use of the Gift Cards or these Terms will be resolved entirely through binding individual arbitration, rather than in court. You may also assert individual claims in small claims court if your claims otherwise qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
- Note: There is no judge or jury in arbitration, no class action, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. An arbitrator, however, can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court, including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages, and must follow these Terms as a court would.
- To begin an arbitration proceeding, you may send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent: Nordstrom, Inc., Attn: General Counsel, 1700 7th Avenue, Ste 1000, Seattle, WA 98101. You agree that the arbitration will be conducted by either the American Arbitration Association (‘AAA’), adr.org, 1.800.778.7879, or the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (‘JAMS’), jamsadr.com, 1.800.352.5267. You can contact AAA or JAMS to find out more information on how to commence an arbitration proceeding. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s or JAMS’s applicable rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000. Likewise, Nordstrom will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
- We each agree to bring any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, consolidated, representative or collective action basis. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action against the other. In addition, we both agree that we each may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- THIS SECTION LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM, THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN AAA OR JAMS RULES AND THE RIGHT TO CERTAIN REMEDIES AND FORMS OF RELIEF. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR NORDSTROM WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
- Applicable Law
The law applicable to the interpretation and construction of these Terms shall be the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Washington, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, but subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and other federal law relating to the arbitrability of claims. You agree that all matters relating to the Gift Cards or use of the Gift Cards, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Washington.
- General Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and will provide notice of such changes if or as required by law. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.