Nootropics are a class of compounds or substances that help increase mental performance. Also known as “smart drugs,” “brain boosters,” or “memory enhancers,” nootropics have become widely sought after because of their proven success in increasing cognitive function, particularly in improving memory, creativity, concentration, motivation and attention.
The popularity of nootropics today — whether as prescription drugs or as dietary supplements — can be easily gleaned from their ever-increasing demand worldwide. In 2021, the global nootropics market size was valued at approximately USD $10.61-billion — a value that is expected to climb to a staggering USD $29.24-billion by 2028.
Interestingly, the demand for brain boosters and smart drugs are no longer exclusively related to aging, dementia, and other degenerative conditions that cause a steep decline cognitive functions. Around the world, steadily growing numbers of young and healthy individuals — majority of whom are students, professionals, and athletes — have become regular consumers of nootropics in the form of dietary health supplements, in order to improve their focus, enhance memory, even help them relax and sleep better.
Studies also reveal that the lifestyle impacts of COVID-19 have made significant contributions in amplifying the demand for nootropics, as mental health becomes more widely recognized as a critical factor in achieving holistic wellbeing. To push back against the many different stresses and changes brought about by the “new normal,” people of all ages and from all walks of life are turning towards safe and accessible “brain food” to improve their cognitive health, causing a surge in demand for products with natural nootropic ingredients such as coffee, certain varieties of mushrooms, ginseng, and the like.
Gamers and nootropics
Because of their proven ability to improve focus, attention, and motivation, many athletes and sports enthusiasts have added nootropics to their daily regimen. To this end, it is not surprising that e-sport athletes have become one of the world’s fastest-growing consumer segments when it comes to brain boosters. Constantly engaged in a sport that demands great mental acuity, precision, energy and alertness, many gamers of all levels have turned to nootropic supplements to fuel their performance.
Combined with adequate sleep, a nutritious diet of high-quality food, and regular physical exercise, researchers believe that using the right nootropics could help e-sports athletes to improve their memory and thinking skills, as well as perform with greater clarity, sharpness, and alertness.
Nootropics are essential for a healthy brain. Unfortunately, in our modern world, a lot of people find themselves short of “brain food” because much of today’s lifestyle choices are based on convenience. Not everyone has the luxury of time, or the inclination to radically change their diets, making it difficult to derive the right amount of brain-boosting nutrients from food alone.
This is where supplements like VitaGaming can help.
Brain-boosting made easy
VitaGaming’s signature products — Memory, Focus, and Energy — are all made of the finest and most select natural ingredients that provide essential nutrients that can reinforce and intensify cognitive functions. Feeding your brain has never been this easy, as these high-quality supplements also come conveniently packaged in concentrated volumes that are difficult to obtain through diet alone.
Powered by 18 botanical and herbal extracts, our supplements contain some of the most popular and widely used nootropics in the market today, such as:
- Ashwagandha – an Ayurvedic herb that has been known for centuries to relieve stress and anxiety, sharpen focus and memory, and improve reaction time
- Bacopa Monnieri – also called Brahmi, another Ayurvedic herb that contains powerful antioxidants and is considered by many as the best nootropic available today
- Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom – can help prevent memory loss and assist in neurogenesis, or the growth of new nerve cells
- Rhodiola Rosea – lowers susceptibility to depression and stress-related mood swings, promotes energy and alertness while diminishing fatigue
- Red Panax Ginseng – known for its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, popularly used to gain better memory, reduce anxiety levels, and build up stamina and endurance
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL – found to be the most effective form of carnitine for brain health and function
- Amino acids such as Taurine, L-Theanine, and L-Tyrosine
- Pterosilbene – the primary antioxidant component in blueberries, it has been known to reduce anxiety, improve neurological function, and help slow down neurodegeneration
- Alpha GPC – a natural compound that works well with other nootropics and helps in the formation of new memories, as well as enhancing learning ability.
Whether you want to up your game or simply upgrade your quality of life with increased mental endurance and emotional wellbeing, feed your brain with only the finest ingredients from nature. Your body will thank you for it.