As the modern world becomes more stressful and competitive, more people are turning to this particular nootropic for focus, and they’re not just gamers.
Who Uses Nootropics?
Cognitive enhancers have been gaining ground with gamers for some time now as a safe, legal, and effective way to maximize performance, both with bedroom amateurs to professional eSports gamers. Both camps play for long periods of time, honing their skills, and would do anything to win the game.
Soon it became clear that the days of caffeine tablets, energy drinks, prescription drugs, and their long-term side effects were over, and natural nootropic supplements and smart drugs have become the substances of choice for gamers.
With nootropics having such transferable benefits, they would be wasted on just gamers. That’s why the combination of powerful ingredients in Aligned Focus can benefit anyone that doesn’t want to feel tired, but instead, boost their mental performance with a healthier brain.
What’s in Aligned Focus?
Aligned Focus is a custom blend of focus-enhancing nutrients that contain powerful antioxidants and adaptogens. Carefully formulated to target nervous energy and restlessness without a crash, this unique supplement provides clarity and improves focus and concentration without costing the earth. This dynamic supplement also improves the brain’s response to burnout and stress.
- Ashwagandha – revered across Asia for several thousand years, this adaptogenic herb is known for its many mental and physical benefits. Shown to improve cognitive function and learning ability while enhancing memory, this natural tonic has also been heralded as an effective supplement for boosting information processing speed. Ashwagandha has also been shown to have a positive effect on anxiety, while also improving the body’s stress response by regulating the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis – which moderates your stress hormones.
Ashwagandha can also counter insomnia that can often come with stress, improving sleep quality and as such the focus required the following day.
- Lion’s Mane – this edible mushroom, also known as Hericium Erinaceus, hedgehog mushroom, houtou, and Yamabushitake, has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Shown to improve brain function and mood, it may help in the prevention of dementia due to the presence of erinacines and hericenones which stimulate the growth of brain cells. The anti-inflammatory properties of Lion’s Mane can also aid in the reduction of the symptoms of anxiety and depression. Studies have revealed improvements in hippocampus function; the area of the brain that processes learning and memories.
- Bacopa Monnieri – is another adaptogen, revered for thousands of years in traditional Indian medicine. Also known as Water Hyssop, it has been shown to significantly improve the speed of visual information processing and the processing of memories. This powerful herb can also help to protect the brain from age-related cognitive decline by supporting healthy nerves and countering oxidative stress.
- Rhodiola Rosea – this flowering herb from the mountains of Asia and Europe is also known as the “Arctic root”, “Golden root”, “King’s crown” or “Roseroot”. This adaptogen contains over 140 compounds thought to assist in reducing emotional stress.Taken as a tea for millennia, Rhodiola Rosea has been heralded as a stress buster due to its calming effects. Animal studies revealed that it could improve learning and memory function, increase brain function and improve mood levels.
- Alpha GPC – Full name: Alpha-glycerophosphocholine. Known to improve mood and boost mental energy, this choline source has been found to enhance cognitive function, increase mental clarity and prevent cognitive decline. Preclinical studies showed its potential to improve memory by it producing the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Alpha GPC optimizes the brain and encourages the growth of new brain cells.
- L-theanine – an amino acid found in green and black tea and some mushrooms. Research has shown that it seems to have neuroprotective effects, improving brain function and mental health.It has also been noted for its ability to improve attention and focus, as well as reaction times. Often taken with caffeine to boost the benefit, L-theanine can increase alertness while inducing calm.
- Pterostilbene – a naturally derived and powerful polyphenol antioxidant that can be found in blueberries, grapes, and peanuts. Animal studies have revealed that pterostilbene can help protect the brain against degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s by reversing cognitive decline.Like Alpha-GLC, pterostilbene has also been shown to increase acetylcholine levels which improve memory and help prevent memory loss.